Tuesday, September 10, 2013

50 Shades of Grey? I think not, It's more like all Black & White.

With fall tip toeing up to our doorsteps I've literally been elbow deep in the latest fashion magazines, blogs, "What's Hot, What's Not" advice, what 's shooting off the Runway unto the shelves catalogs, you name it - making sure that "I know what I know" and Ill be prepared when and in advising clients on how to wear and incorporate the fall fashions coming our way.  

If you are a follower of the Crystal Nichole Style blog or have friended me on one of the many social sites then you should know my absolutely LOVE for the styles of Fall 2013 Fashion (In case you missed it, Click HERE).  But one style has reemerged as a "trend" of course and deserves a post all to its self.  


BLACK & WHITE


The forever classic, striking, bold, and ALWAYS stylish contrasting color combination of Black & White.  I just couldn't let this style be a mere mentioning in "What's Hot for THIS season".  No, No, No this color combination is a CLASSIC simply put, a Staple, a Must Have for your closet.  And might I add this combo should have BEEEEEN in your closet and if its not....GO GET IT!

This is NOT to be mistaken as a trend so please don't sleep on this as just a Fall Fashion 2013 thing.  This will be and has been a presence in fashion that will continue to recirculate and resurface.  *Remember how I'm always preaching on classic pieces that transcends from season to season, year to year? - Well this is it!  Listen, the retail powerhouse, Black House White Market didn't build their whole concept and niche on this for nothing.  The Black & White combination is as synonymous to being In Style as Audrey Hepburn is to Style, or Vogue is to Fashion.  

So, why am I so over the top on this one particular ingredient in the Fall 2013 Fashion recipe?  Well because, I want to make sure that I don't fail to inform you ladies so that you don't sleep on this (like I did on reading 50 Shades of Grey - yeah I still haven't read it - Cliff Notes anyone?).  

Remember, its all about having a functioning and quality filled closet.  If we haven't already, let's start by picking up a few pieces to start the building process.


For more insight or purchasing information on where you can find the pieces displayed in this blog reach out to me.



Keep All Things Stylish,







Have A Fashion or Style Dilemma?  Let's Talk About It...

No comments:

Post a Comment